Make a Statement Every Time you Wear Your Tank
Ever had a great idea for a Strong Athletic shirt design, but we don't have it. It's the worsttttttt! But now, no worries, you can create your own design.
Here's the process:
1) Pick 1-2 words for your tank. The shirt will read "Strong, Athletic, ________," You also have the option of simply having the word "Strong" on the chest and then follow that word with a few others, bypassing the word "Athletic".
2) Pick the color of the shirt that you want
3) Pick the ink color
4) Pick a size
5) Include any special instructions for your shirt when placing the order, or ask us to call you when making the design.
6) Get excited while you anticipate the arrival of your new shirt- we do specialty shirt orders in bulk every 4 weeks.
7) Do the awesome things you've been doing for ages, but now wear your shirt while doing them.
8) Tag @strongathletic and #strongathletic while wearing your new shirt so we can see all the awesome things you get up to in your new shirt and we can repost
The Printing Process
This shirt is screen printed by hand in Portland, Oregon by Left Turn Clothing. The words "Strong Athletic _________" and the Strong Athletic logo are screen printed on the front, the logo is also screen printed on the back. The custom words that you choose are created in a soft vinyl in the same font as the words Strong Athletic. The letters look nearly identical, except that the words Strong and Athletic look a bit more distressed.
The Tank Top
The tank top that we use is a Bella Canvas Triblend Muscle Tank, product number 8803
This is a flowy design. It fits true to typical sizes that are intended for cis women. Please take a look at the size chart for reference.
Features: Sideseamed. Relaxed fit. Racerback. Raw edge seams.
50% poly 25% combed and ring-spun cotton 25% rayon, 40 single 3.8 oz.
Black Heather Triblend: 70% combed and ring-spun cotton, 15% polyester, 15% rayon